7/29/2011

Friday Shopping

loots for the day
Before leaving for another adventure trip, I shop for some things I'd be bringing for my trip. I file a vacation leave starting today until tuesday (Aug-2). Since I am on leave today, I started my day washing my clothes then when I was done I just rest for a bit and took a shower then I headed to SM Southmall for a little shopping. Grabe! Madaming Sale.. what's with July?! Kung wala lang akong lakad tyak ang dami kong nabili. Almost every shop is having their SALE!!! Pero syempre pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. hehe!
I was planning to buy an IPANEMA slippers pero wala yung gusto kong design. Oks lang, may slippers pa naman ako. Tama na muna yun. I headed to TERRANOVA and they're having a big sale. Up to 70% off! I drooled over a jacket, a spaghetti strap blouse and a long sleeve knitted shirt. Puro naka 50% un gusto ko. Pero nagpigil ako, kaya baggy 3/4 pants lang binili ko. Uber comfy ng pants. Perfect for a long trip.
595 php only (50% off)
I visited F&H which is having an end-season sale. I bought a shirt and a necklace with a camera pendant. Cute! Bagay dun sa binili kong pants.
necklace (149 php) shirt (359 php) with a 10% off
And of course, shopping wouldn't be complete if I don't go to BENCH. I'm inlove with their underwears. hehe! So I bought an underwire bra. I already have this style, in blue and in black, kaya para complete na bumili na din ako ng pink.
359 php
I was looking for a nice pair of shades kasi yung favorite shades ko courtesy of Ate Joy ay naggoodbye na. hehe! Then I saw this in MINT. A sunnies with leopard prints. cutie! May cute F&H na gradient black and white na sunnies. Next time yun naman bilhin ko.
300 php
I also bought a leather bracelet from THE BEADSHOP. Rockista ng onti ang dating. 
170 php
And this uber cheap belt from GENEVIEVE GOZUM. 
50 php only
And my last stop, syempre NATIONAL BOOKSTORE. I already finished the book "Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffin and I was looking for the next one which is "Something Blue". Unfortunately, the last copy has been sold already. Then I saw Sophie Kinsella's new book, "The Gatecrasher". I was torn between "Heart of The Matter" by Emily Griffin and "Gatecrasher" pero I decided to buy the latter.

275 php
Today's shopping costs me 1917 php. Not bad.. hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment