11/17/2011

Accessories Haven

Part of my everyday reading are blogs from fashion bloggers like Ava Te, Vern Enciso, Anagon and AsiaPac. I love their OTD posts especially when they're showing their accessories. I wonder where they bought those unique pieces. I searched some of their recommended sellers and inquired but the price is a bit higher. Alam nyo na may pagkakuripot din ako. I know kasi I can find those pieces a lot cheaper from places in Manila. I have experience in making fancy jewelry before kaya I know I can find cheaper accessories or if not I could make one. Last Saturday, Me and my friends decided to do our Christmas shopping in Divisoria. Before we met, dumaan muna ako ng Quiapo. I used to buy materials for jewelry making there. I don't know what street is that, basta it is the one facing the entrance of the Quaipo church. Tabi-tabi na dun yung mga accessories stores. It was an accessory haven. I went inside every store looking for connector rings that the fashion bloggers wore. And hindi ako nagkamali, I found those rings and to my delight, uber cheap pa! As in 3 for a hundred. Ganun kamura! Ang laki pala ng tubo nung napagtanungan kong seller sa internet. Good thing I didn't order from her. Ayun, I end up buying a lot. hehe! I even bought wooden rings for 15php only. Good deal, right? We also visited 168 Mall, and found an accessory store. They sell all sort of accessories like bracelets, necklaces, earrings and rings. I end up buying cute earrings for my nieces and the feather necklace and another necklace with eiffel tower pendant. These would be a nice gift idea for your kikay friends or inaanak. I'm sure they'll love to receive cute accessories from you.

connector rings galore!

feathered necklace for 50php only

love connector ring

wooden ring for 15php



paper scissor rock connector ring for 35 php

scorpio ring (my sign!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment