11/25/2011

Toeot : do-it yourself sandals


TOEOT Sandal is a new concept of footwear from Korea. It's funky and trendy looking designs which by the way you can create in different styles according to your taste. This will surely be an instant hit for adults and kids alike.

Got Intrigued with these sandals that I finally purchased one for me and another one for my sister. I picked the gray one for me and the yellow one for my sister so that we can interchange straps for other designs.

The Toeot Sandals consists of different sizes of straps and the rubber soles. It is funky, lightweight and comfy to the feet. I tried to create styles from basic to kriss-cross style. Here are some of the samples:


Having different styles of sandals for a price of one is indeed a good find! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

san mo nabili te ayen? cha to :)

Post a Comment