11/27/2011

Accessory finds


I have new accessories finds that I want to share with you. I don't know why I feel so kikay when I'm wearing one. hahaha! Anyways, I bought some new rings and a necklace from our suki store in 168 mall. Last friday, me with my friends went to Divisoria to finish our Christmas shopping and syempre hindi kami uuwi ng hindi dadaan sa accessory store. Here are my purchases:

ribbon
castle

love

afro girl

this is my favorite! the stacker ring...
My favorite in the bunch is the stacker ring. I also bought a necklace. I don't know why I like necklace with feathers. I find them cute lang! =) Ang hindi ko lang keri isuot ay feather earrings, hindi kasi talaga ko mahilig maghikaw.
necklace
I'll try to post an otd post (pag kumapal mukha ko) wearing my accessories. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment