9/05/2011

MTV Awkward Series

I  spent my Friday night downloading the episodes of the new MTV series "Awkward". The show is based on a social outcast girl, Jenna (Ashley Rickards), who had been humored of commiting suicide. After the accident, she became an instant news in her school. She encountered a lot of misfortunes in school and turn it around and became well known to her peers. There's this popular guy, Matty (Beau Mirchoff) who she had sex secretly but never talk to her in public. While dealing with a lot of bad things happening, she manages the daily drama that comes with being a stranger. 

And if you know me, I'm a sucker for chick flicks! I love this series.. bitin lang kasi 7 episodes pa lang. I have something to look forward para idownload. Oh! I forgot to say that Jenna is a blogger too in the series. And the production put up a real blog site of Jenna. Click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment