10/13/2011

Who's strutting down in Penshoppe's Philippine Fashion Week?

oh oh Mario!
Penshoppe Official Facebook page just posted that Mario Maurer will be part of the Philippine Fashion Week!!! Yahooo! Hope this is true. I may not be able to attend the fan conference in PICC 'coz I haven't completed my stamps, but please, I hope I can attend the Philippine Fashion Week! Yay! I really wanna see him in person. Sana lang hindi pahirapan makakuha ng ticket for the show. Knowing Penshoppe, may promo yan tyak! Kung may promo sila ng padamihan ng Penshoppe items, sasali ako kasi I might win. hehe!

For Mario fanatics, this will be another chance for us! Go for Mario! yay!

Excited na din ako for the new billboard in Estrella Edsa, though I love Ed Westwick too, it'll be more fun walking there if I see Mario's billboard everyday! 

Here are some pogi pictures of Mario. Indulge yourselves! hehe!

kabog sa red pants!


boy next door




1 comments:

quicobacino said...

The 10 Best Places to Play Online in the UK in 2022 - Dr
Here are the 10 best places 경상남도 출장마사지 to 인천광역 출장안마 play 구미 출장안마 online in 전라남도 출장안마 2021 · Topgolf · Table Games · Blackjack · Roulette · Craps · Blackjack 영주 출장안마 · Poker · Slots.

Post a Comment