6/30/2011

Happy Birthday Uncle Jovy!!!

  
my pademure uncle
Today is my favorite uncle's birthday! When I got home today the first thing he let me see is his new senior citizen ID card. hahaha! He's my favorite unce you know why? 'coz I'm his favorite niece.. hahaha! I'm pretty sure madaming magrereact na cousins ko. Gawa din kayo blog pra kayo din ang favorite. lol! Uncle is one of the generous people I know. Way back, when he used to earn so much, he's the person we go to whenever we need something and you'll never have a hard time asking him. Kung binabayaran ang utang na loob, malamang nakalubog ako na ko. I grew up with my lola and with him, so basically all my life magkasama kami. One thing that my lola constantly told me when she was alive is.. to take good care of my uncle when she'll be gone. Even if my lola didn't told me that, hindi ko kayang pabayaan yung taong malaki ang hirap sa akin. Nagtatry ako bumawi even in simple ways. Kaya ngayon, whenever he asks me something basta kaya ko hindi ako nagdadalawang isip. I have a lot of happy memories with him, and something that I'll never forget is when we went to Star city.. just the two of us. We went to a ghost house and grabe mas malakas pa sya tumili sa kin. May kasabay pa kaming magbf dun sa loob then paglabas sya na ung nakakapit dun sa guy. hahaha! Uber tawa talaga ko everytime maaalala ko yun.

Uncle, 
         I just want to thank you for everything. You'll always be my favorite uncle. Walang aagaw sa spot na yun. Hindi lang talaga ko showy pero.. love you so much! Happy senior citizen birthday!!! =)
Tigilan na ang yosi at wag ng pasaway. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment