5/06/2011

2011 JOLLIBEE PLANNER


Have you got one?  I've just got one.. =) For every purchase of 400 php, the planner is for free!!! You don't need to spend much to get a nice decent looking planner. This would be my 2nd planner since  I've got one of the coolest planner on earth " (hahaha! I'm exaggerating)   and I'll be talking about that on another post. Anyway, got some pictures of the Jollibee planner. It's pretty nice and what I like about it is that there's so  much space for writing 'coz I'm planning to make it as my mini journal since I already have a planner for my gala schedules and everything.
Nakikiuso na din ang jollibee.  After the patriotic shirts, patriotic planner naman. =) love it!
Cover of the 2011 Jollibee Planner
 
Syempre may spaghetti, yum burger and other meal sa Jobbee.

See? There's so much space to write. =)
 
and my favorite of all.. the coupon page. =p

~I love you sabado pati na rin linggo, hintay ka lang jollibee anjan na ko ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment